What a year so far
We would like to say that we are sorry that we have not updated our social status’ and web blog for a while, but that we have had an incredibly busy end of 2017 and a very eventful and hectic first few months to 2018. As well as catering for numerous events big and small, we have also lost someone incredibly important who was as inspiration to the team at 7th Wave Events, so we have prioritised our regular customers, our family and our friends over the last few months.
Losing someone close is very hard, but it really makes you realise how important all those moments and memories that you create with them is, so we would like to share a few words
“I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one
I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done
I’d like to leave an echo whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times and bright and sunny days.
I’d like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave when life is done. ” Unknown
A lot of our important family memories include food, family gatherings with great things to eat, family favourites like chocolate brownies and we know just how important stimulating the taste buds can be. We have had the opportunity to enjoy some happy memories, we have had some laughs on the sunny days and we hope to continue to strive to do our best in honor of “our mum”. We would like to help you to create your happy memories too to carry with you, so if you are putting off arranging an event because now is not the right time, please don’t – you never know what tomorrow might bring.
So are you thinking of:
- A family picnic in the New Forest or on a yacht sailing in the Solent?
- Have you booked your catering for Cowes week – we have limited slots available?
- Do you want to propose with a magical dinner date for two in a unique location?
- Have you a new member of the family you wish to welcome – christening, naming party, confirmation?
- Are you going to celebrate the Royal Wedding in Style… or have you a wedding of your own to plan?
- Working lunches? Conference food?
- Birthday parties and family celebrations?
We would love to help you celebrate in style, make happy memories for you to treasure too … why not give us a call and we can see if we have your dates available.