When it is too hot to be in the kitchen, but you still want to have their dream wedding, amazing family get together, awesome celebration then you really need to give 7th Wave a call and arrange us to cater for your event.
We had an incredibly busy few weeks, but we thought we must tell you about the special menu that we created for an amazing summer wedding this last weekend… imagine welcoming your guests with canapes and then enjoying a delightful three course meal, all freshly prepared by our team, served to your guests and tidied away allowing you time to enjoy your day.
We started with a choice of three homemade canapés:
- Smoked salmon and horseradish roulard on pumpernickel
- Cucumber cups with crab, mango, coriander and lime
- Filo baskets with caramelised red onion, rocket, toasted pine nuts and crumbed feta
Guests were then able to enjoy a choice of starter:
- Pan seared scallops, pea pure and crisp pancetta
- Portabello mushroom with goats cheese and wilted spinach
Next came a choice of main courses:
- Rack of lamb, fondant potatoes and ribbon vegetables
- Roast pave of salmon, sautéed potatoes and asparagus
And then finally the meal was finished with a delicious dessert, with guests choosing either:
- Chocolate brownie with whole hazelnuts
- White chocolate and ginger cheesecake
Alternative menus are available on request… we can cater for vegetarian, vegan or any specialist diets – our catering is designed to compliment your event.
We don’t have a professional photographer along with us, the images above are just phone snaps that we have taken during the event, to show you exactly what we serve to your guests.. imagine they delighted when they celebrated your day with this declicious meal.