Happy Birthday Bill!
7th Wave Events were delighted to be able to help Bill celebrate his 60th birthday with friends and family at home, and provide the catering – we took over the kitchen, created some amazing canapes for guests as they arrived, cooked on the premises in the open plan kitchen a fresh main course buffet, cleared up and then served tasty sweet canapes to finish off the evening.
This is a couple of photos from the event.
The menu for the event included:
- Caramelised red onion in filo baskets with rocket and feta
- Cucumber cups with fresh crab, mango and coriander
- Crispy duck pancakes with hoi sin
- Crostini with sunblushed tomatoes, artichoke hearts and asparagus spears
- Coriander and lime humus with roasted peppers
- Roast pave of salmon
- Poached chicken, creme frieche, green pesto, rocket and black grape
- Super food salad with edemamme beans, sunblushed tomatoe, feta and asparagus
- Thabule with chick peas, lemon juice and fresh herbs
- Young leaf salad with mango and fig and a honeyed balsamic dressing
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetables
- Traditional treacle tart
- Decadent chocolate Brownies with kirsch soaked cherries
- Fresh strawberries, chantilly cream and dark chocolate
Perhaps you would like to book a similar event with us – please get in touch for more details….